Terry P. Harris
Graham R. Bickel is an associate in the Litigation Department. His practice focuses on representing business and individuals in commercial disputes, as well as individuals who suffer catastrophic injuries. Prior to joining the firm, Graham served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Susan Reisner of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. Graham is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, as well as the Montgomery Bar Association.
A 2016 cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, Graham served as the Online Editor of the Villanova Law Review and as Chair of the Law School’s National Trial Team. Graham received the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association’s James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy for his success on the Trial Team. While in law school, he also served as a judicial extern for Judge Richard Andrews of the United States District Court for the District of Delaware and as a research assistant to the Pennsylvania Commission on Sentencing. Before attending law school, Graham received his undergraduate degree from Penn State University in 2012.
Graham is a past volunteer firefighter for the Worcester Volunteer Fire Department, and he is a proud Eagle Scout.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A. 2012)
- New Jersey
- Philadelphia Archdiocese Establishes Victim Compensation Fund, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, November 27, 2018
- Pennsylvania Police Officers on Notice That They Can Be Liable for Dangerous Police Chases, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, November 2, 2018
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Villanova Law Review – Online Editor
- Recipient of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy
- Philadelphia sports, golfing, and fishing
Four HRMM&L Attorneys Participate in Community Reading Day
May 10, 2018
Graham Bickel Joins Firm
November 22, 2017