Stacy J. Wert
Robert Sebia is a member of the firm’s Real Estate, Business and Trusts & Estates departments. His practice is focused on Real Estate, Municipal, Trust and Estates law. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a clerk for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office and the Cause of Action Institute in Washington D.C.
In the zoning, land use and development arenas, Rob represents a wide array of clients including business owners, home builders, landowners, and developers. Rob is an integral member of the firm’s highly regarded Municipal Law Department. He assists in representing as a solicitor to the following municipal clients: Limerick Township, Upper Merion Township, East Whiteland Township, Douglass (Berks) Township, West Vincent Township, West Conshohocken Borough, and Hatfield Township. Rob has expertise in handling all matters governed by Pennsylvania’s Municipalities Planning Code and handles subdivision and land development projects, complex ordinance drafting, open space planning and acquisition, negotiating intergovernmental agreements, and numerous other areas of the law that impact the firm’s respective municipal clients.
As a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates departments, Rob advises individuals and families in matters related to estate planning; wealth management; and the preparation of essential estate planning documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advanced health care directives. In addition to Pennsylvania, Rob is a member of the New Jersey Bar.
Rob received his Bachelor’s Degree in both History and Political Science from Wilkes University in 2013. He graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016).
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Municipal Law
- Estates and Trusts
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Wilkes University (B.A., 2013)
- New Jersey
- Non-Compete Covenants in Pennsylvania, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, April 18, 2018
- Residential Real Estate – Buyer Beware, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, March 26, 2018
- Protect Your Project from Being Sidelined by Procedural Challenges, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, April 10, 2017
- Perils of the Business Privilege Act, HRMM&L Legal Spotlight, March 10, 2017
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Municipal Law Section
Rob enjoys riding motorcycles, golfing, and skiing.