Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin is pleased to announce that seven of its Pennsylvania attorneys have been named to the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list and that three of its lawyers have been named to the 2020 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Attorneys named to the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list:
- Edmund Mullin in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Steven H. Lupin in the area of Business Litigation
- Mark F. Himsworth in the area of Business Litigation
- Joseph J. McGrory, Jr. in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Bernadette A. Kearney in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Carl N. Weiner in the area of Real Estate
- John J. Iannozzi in the area of State/Local/Municipal
Attorneys named to the 2020 Rising Stars list:
- William G. Roark in the area of Administrative Law
- John F. Walko, II in the area of State/Local/Municipal
- Noah Marlier in the area of State/Local/Municipal
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of attorneys are named to the Super Lawyers list. No more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less.