On behalf of HRMM&L, you and your family are invited to a no cost, educational seminar that elder law attorney Susan Piette will present on the inheritance matters that impact everyone. The seminar will be held at the HRMM&L office located at 375 Morris Road, Lansdale, PA on the following days:
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 – 7:00 pm
(Choose the date that works best for you)
Attendees will learn:
- What are state inheritance taxes/federal estate taxes? Who pays them?
- How can I reduce or eliminate inheritance taxes/federal estate taxes?
- How is the net value of my estate determined?
- Taking advantage of exemptions
- Removing Assets from Your Estate to reduce state inheritance taxes/federal estate taxes (making knowledgeable choices and avoiding unintended consequences re capital gains tax and other taxes)
Light refreshments will be served. To RSVP, please call 215-661-0400 or email COrgantini@hrmml.com. We look forward to seeing you!