For nearly 50 years, our personal injury lawyers have been a formidable force fighting for the rights of individuals and families whose lives have been shattered by devastating accidents and the negligence of others. Our results speak for themselves: we have recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of injured men, women and children including:
- $10 million jury verdict in Montgomery County for boy who became quadriplegic due to defectively designed pool.
- Nearly $8 million recovered in two medical malpractice trials.
- $7 million jury verdict in Montgomery County for the estates of a married couple killed in an auto accident.
- Nearly $6 million recovered in 3 catastrophic car crash cases.
- Over $6 million awarded from 2 medical malpractice cases and 2 car crash cases.
- Obtained a $1.2 million settlement for two teenagers who were severely injured in an auto accident in Bucks County.
- $5 million verdict for asbestos victim.
- $1.7 million verdict for asbestos victim.
- $1.1 million award in a liposuction surgery malpractice case.
- $405,000 jury verdict in a cosmetic eyelid surgery.
- Nearly $1 million for young woman burned by defective garment.
Our team, led by Steven B. Barrett, a trial attorney with decades of experience, handle the following kinds of matters:
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Truck, car and motorcycle accidents
- Sexual abuse and assault (clergy, nursing home, and educational or workplace settings)
- Work injuries
- Products liability—including exposure to asbestos
- Nursing home negligence
- Many other types of injuries
We are proud of our lawyers’ long-standing reputation for meticulous preparation in preparing cases that can include pre-trial focus groups and/or mock trials. We have the financial resources to retain investigators, and preeminent experts in all necessary disciplines so we can establish the underlying facts of the accident or injury and what the lifelong consequences and costs will be.
When needed, we work with national jury psychologists to ensure that the opportunities for favorable injury settlements are optimized. While most personal injury claims are settled short of a full jury trial, only by being prepared to try cases can we assure the maximum compensation for the injured people we represent.
Leaders outside the courtroom as well, our lawyers write extensively and teach other lawyers around the state the latest in trial techniques and other timely legal topics.
Our reputation is one of having superior courtroom skills, medical knowledge, compassion and personal attention. We know our clients are worried about how they will pay their bills, support their families, heal and function properly in the future. We don’t just win cases. We strive to help our clients and their families persevere and rebuild. That is how we excel— and how, we believe, we are different from other injury attorneys.
We are in short, tireless and fearless. Your fight is quite simply, our fight. While we have tried hundreds of jury trials throughout the state – including one case that resulted in one of the highest jury verdicts ever recorded in Montgomery County–, beyond recovering compensation for you, our goal is also justice—stopping professionals and companies from ever committing negligence and injuring people like you again. Talk about having a passionate cause.
All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no up-front charges. We only collect a fee if we collect compensation for you.