Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin is pleased to announce that five of its attorneys have been selected to the 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, and one of its young lawyers has been selected to the 2013 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
- Steven Lupin – in the areas of Business Litigation and Personal Injury Law
- Mark Himsworth – in the area of Business Litigation
- Joseph J. McGrory – in the area of Government/Cities/Municipalities
- J. Edmund Mullin – in the areas of Land Use/Zoning and Real Estate Law
- Robert Slota – in the area of Personal Injury Law
- William Roark
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the honor of being selected to the Super Lawyers list. Only 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.